Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- ⅓ cup oil packed dried tomatoes, drained and chopped, reserving marinade
- 1 pound turkey cutlets, cut into ¼-inch thick strips
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 x 2¼-ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- ½ cup (2-ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup prepared Caesar salad dressing
- lettuce leaves
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the reserved marinade in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot; discard remaining marinade; reserve tomatoes.
- Add turkey; cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until brown and cooked throughout.
- Remove from heat; set aside.
- Combine turkey, rice, reserved tomatoes, onion and in large bowl.
- Gently stir in cheese.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss to combine; serve immediately over lettuce.