Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked rice
- ½ cup dried tomatoes, softened and cut into julienned strips
- 1 x 4½-ounce can sliced black olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- fresh oregano for garnish
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add onion, red bell pepper and garlic; cook and stir until onion is tender.
- Stir in rice, tomatoes, olives, parsley and oregano; heat thoroughly.
- Remove from heat; add cheese, lemon juice and black pepper. Stir until well blended.
- Garnish with oregano. Serve immediately.