Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 16 ounce marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon paprika, sweet Hungarian
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- baguette slices
- Preheat Oven to 325 °F
- Lightly oil a 1-quart slow-cooker crockery Insert.
- In medium bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, mayonnaise, and garlic.
- Spread evenly in the prepared crockery insert.
- Sprinkle the top with breadcrumbs and paprika, then drizzle with the oil.
- Bake until the top is crusty and golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer crockery Insert to the slow cooker, set on low (200 °F). The slow cooker will keep the dip at proper serving temperature for up to 4 hours.
- Serve with baguette slices, breadsticks, or crackers
- May be prepared a day or two in advance up to this point and refrigerated.
- Allow 5 or 10 minutes more in the oven.