Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Legume asortate cu unt III
- ½ cauliflower
- ½ lb / 250 carrots
- ½ lb / 250 g peas
- ½ lb / 250 g new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- In a pot with salt water, boil together the cauliflower in small bunches and very small whole potatoes.
- In a separate pot, at low temperature, boil the peas in two tablespoons of salt water.
- In a third pot, boil the julienned carrots with a little butter and two tablespoons of salt water.
- When the vegetables are tender, remove the cauliflower and potatoes with a slotted spoon.
- Arrange the cauliflower in the middle of a round platter.
- Arrange the carrots around the cauliflower, the peas around the carrots and the potatoes around the peas.
- Fry the bread crumbs in butter and pour over the vegetables.
- Serve hot.