In Romanian: Legume asortate cu unt III
- ½ cauliflower
- ½ lb / 250 carrots
- ½ lb / 250 g peas
- ½ lb / 250 g new potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- In a pot with salt water, boil together the cauliflower in small bunches and very small whole potatoes.
- In a separate pot, at low temperature, boil the peas in two tablespoons of salt water.
- In a third pot, boil the julienned carrots with a little butter and two tablespoons of salt water.
- When the vegetables are tender, remove the cauliflower and potatoes with a slotted spoon.
- Arrange the cauliflower in the middle of a round platter.
- Arrange the carrots around the cauliflower, the peas around the carrots and the potatoes around the peas.
- Fry the bread crumbs in butter and pour over the vegetables.
- Serve hot.