Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a pot with salt water, boil together the cauliflower in small bunches and very small whole potatoes.
- In a separate pot, at low temperature, boil the peas in two tablespoons of salt water.
- In a third pot, boil the julienne carrots with a little butter and two tablespoons of salt water.
- When the vegetables are tender, remove the cauliflower and potatoes with a slotted spoon.
- Arrange the cauliflower in the middle of a round platter.
- Arrange the carrots around the cauliflower, the peas around the carrots and the potatoes around the peas.
- Fry the bread crumbs in butter and pour over the vegetables.
- Serve hot.