Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the Dutch version of Asparagus Soup. This soup is a clear soup and served as a starter.
- Peel the asparagus so that all hard areas are removed.
- Cut off the hard ends.
- Chop the asparagus in finger length pieces and cook in water to cover for about 45 minutes.
- Pour through a sieve, keep the asparagus water.
- Pour ¼ liter of the asparagus water in with the hot stock.
- Bring to the boil and bind with the potato flour.
- Add the warm pieces of asparagus.
- Serve in heated bowls.