Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe will complement any meal.
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Diabetic Cooking Magazine via Dlife
- ½ cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups water
- 1½ lb asparagus spears, rinsed and trimmed
- black pepper to taste
- For sauce, combine in a bowl yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard,lemon juice and salt.
- Whisk until smooth and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil in a 12-inch skillet over high heat.
- Add asparagus, return to a boil, reduce heat, cover tightly and simmer 3 minutes or until just tender crisp.
- Remove from water and drain on paper towels.
- Place asparagus on serving platter and spoon sauce overall.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
Nutritional information Edit
- 57 Calories 57 (28% of Calories From Fat) | 2g Total Fat | 4g Protein 4g | 2mg Cholesterol | 299mg Sodium | 8g Carbs | 2g Dietary Fiber | < 1g Saturated Fat
- Dietary Exchanges: 2 vegetable