Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lbs fresh asparagus
- 2 tbsp butter or 2 tbsp margarine
- ½ lbs mushrooms, sliced (2 cups)
- 2 tbsp shallots
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Trim off tough part of asparagus stalk, about 2 to 3 inches from bottom.
- Use a vegetable peeler to scrap asgaragus to about 1 inch from top.
- Cut asparagus on diagonal into 1 inch pieces.
- Melt butter in a non stick frying pan.
- Add mushrooms and cook over high heat, tossing and shaking, until mushrooms are lightly browned.
- Add asparagus.
- Cook, stirring and tossing for about 1 minute.
- Add shallots, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with coriander.
- Cook for 30 seconds.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 vegetable exchange + 1 fat exchange