Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Partain Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound asparagus cleaned and tough ends trimmed
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chives minced
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese crumbled
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- Snap ends off asparagus spears.
- Fill medium skillet with 1 inch water and bring to a boil.
- Add asparagus in single layer and cook 10 minutes.
- Drain well and arrange on a serving plate.
- Stir together vinegar and oil in small bowl.
- Add blue cheese and chives and mix well the pour over hot asparagus.
- Season with white pepper.
- Set aside until tepid then serve.