Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An excellent dish for the vegetarian who wants a fine tasting Asparagus made in Flemish style ! Cooking / Prep time is 35 minutes and requires average cooking skills.
- Boil 8 cups of lightly salted water.
- Add the asparagus and cook for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, hard-boil the eggs.
- Mash the yolks and the egg whites separately
- Mince the parsley
- Melt the butter and serve in a preheated sauce boat.
- Arrange the asparagus on a dish.
- Cover with the mashed egg yolks (not on the tips)
- Put the mashed egg whites over the mashed egg yolks and lastly decorate with parsley.
- Serve the melted butter separately (it has to be poured over the dish).