Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts, coarsely chopped
- Snap off the woody ends of the asparagus.
- Cut the stalks on the diagonal into 1½ inch lengths.
- Heat the sesame oil in a medium skillet or wok.
- Add the asparagus and stir-fry over high heat for 1 minute.
- Add the soy sauce and broth, then cover and simmer on low until crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
- Place the asparagus on a platter.
- Reduce the sauce, then pour on top and cover with a sprinkling of toasted pine nuts.