Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Cookbook: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of American Cooking
- Typed By: Susan Godfrey Alexanderjamesmom@gmail.Com
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 lbs asparagus spears
- 6 tsp melted butter
- ½ cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Discard tough ends of asparagus; tie spears in bunch.
- Stand upright in deep saucepan.
- Add 2 cups boiling salted water.
- Steam for 15 minutes.
- Remove; drain and untie.
- Place in baking dish.
- Pour butter and milk over asparagus.
- Add salt and pepper; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes or until cheese is browned.