Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 6 servings.
- 1 pound fresh shrimp — cooked
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms — sliced
- 1 medium onion — sliced
- 1 cup celery — sliced diagonally
- 1½ pounds fresh asparagus — steamed
- 1 x 11 ounces can mandarin orange sections — drained
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- boiled rice
- Shell; devein shrimp.
- Drain and slice water chestnuts.
- Arrange shrimp,chestnuts, mushrooms, onion, celery, asparagus, and oranges on a large tray.
- Heat oil in wok or electric skillet.
- Add onion, celery, salt, pepper, and sugar;cook, stirring, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add asparagus and shrimp; place mushrooms and water chestnuts over shrimp.
- Sprinkle with soy sauce; place orange sections on top.
- Cover; cook until mixture begins to steam; reduce heat.
- Simmer about 12 minutes.
- Serve on rice.