Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Marris Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Drain can of asparagus tips and arrange on bottom of lightly buttered baking dish.
- Combine salt and breadcrumbs and spread over asparagus.
- Beat eggs slightly then add milk.
- Pour over ingredients in dish and sprinkle paprika over top.
- Place in cold oven then turn heat to 325°F and bake for 1 hour.