Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor Estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 10 ounces asparagus
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup creamy cottage cheese
- ½ cup baking mix
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato peeled and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Lightly grease a square baking dish.
- Spread asparagus on bottom of dish.
- Mix sour cream, cottage cheese, baking mix, butter and eggs with hand mixer for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture over asparagus then arrange tomatoes on top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.