- Preheat oven 425 °F .
- Combine olive oil, wine, pepper sauce and salt in cup.
- Combine asparagus, leek, mushrooms, bell pepper, and ½ oil in large roasting pan; mix well.
- Roast vegetables 20 minutes.
- Until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven, toss with remaining oil mixture.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.