Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Barger Estate in Mckinney, Texas in 1997.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 20 ounces frozen cut asparagus
- 1 pound cooked ham chopped
- 8 ounces Swiss cheese shredded
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1½ cups baking mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable flakes
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper