Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound asparagus
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 3 tbs unsalted butter
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- Trim tough ends off asparagus.
- Bring water to a boil in skillet, add asparagus and simmer 5 min. or until tender, drain.
- Divide asparagus into 6 bundles, wrap each with a slice of prosciutto. Place in shallow dish.
- Melt butter in saucepan add bread crumbs and toss to coat.
- Pour over bundles. Top with cheese.
- Broil 1 min. or until cheese lightly browns.