Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound asparagus
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 3 tbs unsalted butter
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- Trim tough ends off asparagus.
- Bring water to a boil in skillet, add asparagus and simmer 5 min. or until tender, drain.
- Divide asparagus into 6 bundles, wrap each with a slice of prosciutto. Place in shallow dish.
- Melt butter in saucepan add bread crumbs and toss to coat.
- Pour over bundles. Top with cheese.
- Broil 1 min. or until cheese lightly browns.