Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from The Printey Estate sale. It was obtained it as part of the Family Collection from The Printey Estate in Forney, Texas in 2001.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons asparagus juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 small can mushrooms
- 2 cans asparagus
- Ritz cracker crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix butter in saucepan and gradually add flour, stirring constantly
- Add asparagus juice, mMaking a paste.
- Add cream, stirring constantly until thick
- Add salt, pepper and cheese and stir until dissolved
- Add mushrooms.
- Line bottom of casserole with one can of asparagus
- Cover with sauce and add second can of asparagus and cracker crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 °F.