Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- From: Better Homes and Gardens
- Start to Finish: 10 minutes
- Makes 6 side dish servings
- 1½ lb fresh asparagus spears
- 2 tsp olive oil or melted margarine or butter
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh chervil or 2 tsp snipped fresh tarragon
- coarse salt or salt
- fresh chervil sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. If desired, use a paring knife to scrape off scales.
- Combine oil and 1 tablespoon of the chervil or 1 teaspoon of the tarragon.
- Drizzle over asparagus. Toss gently to coat.
- In a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan arrange asparagus in a single layer. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Roast asparagus, uncovered, 4 to 6 minutes or until just tender, stirring once.
- To serve, place the asparagus upright in a glass jar or flat on a serving platter.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon snipped chervil or 1 teaspoon snipped tarragon.
- Garnish with chervil sprigs, if desired.
Nutritional information Edit
- 33 Calories, 2g Total Fat, 0g Saturated Fat, 0 mg Cholesterol,
- 48 mg Sodium, 4g Carbs, 2g Fiber, 2g Protein