Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 bunches asparagus (30 spears), trimmed and steamed (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest (1 lemon)
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup frozen baby lima beans, cooked
- 2 ounces Genoa salami, cut into matchstick pieces (about ⅔ cup)
- In lightly salted boiling water, cook asparagus 3 to 5 minutes, until tender-crisp.
- Drain into a colander and shock under cold running water for 3 minutes.
- Allow excess water to drain, stack in bundles and cut into 1” pieces.
- Place in a large bowl.
- In the same bowl, add oil, garlic, rosemary, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Add lima beans and salami; toss to coat.