Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the DeYoung Estate in Tulsa, Oklahoma in 1982. Date and source unknown.
- 1-1/4 pounds thinly sliced, lean, boneless Lamb
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2-cup water
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 to 3 Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- Cut the Lamb into small strips.
- In a bowl, mix garlic, ginger, pepper, soy sauce, tomato paste, sherry and oil.
- Let this stand for 10 minutes or more for the flavors to mingle.
- Stir-fry the Lamb in 1-tablespoon oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Let the Lamb stand for 3 minutes before combining with the sauce.
- Sauce: Whisk water and cornstarch into the sauce ingredients, cook in a small saucepan till the sauce has thickened, stir in the sliced Mushrooms.