Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 carrots, cut into julienned strips
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, cut diagonally in half
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- grilled chicken (optional)
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, mustard, honey, cilantro, salt and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add carrots, snow peas, onions and garlic; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Add rice and soy sauce mixture. Stir until well blended; heat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve with chicken.