Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings.
- ¼ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tbs dark sesame oil
- 1 tbs honey
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 each Gala, golden, and Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 8 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- ½ seedless cucumber, cut in thin strips
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup cilantro
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 3 oz container radish sprouts
- In a bowl, whisk first 5 ingredients until blended.
- Add apple slices and toss to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except radish sprouts, and toss to coat.
- Before serving — scatter radish sprouts over the slaw. Toss.