Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings.
- ¼ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tbs dark sesame oil
- 1 tbs honey
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 each Gala, golden, and Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 8 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in thin strips
- ½ seedless cucumber, cut in thin strips
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup cilantro
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 3 oz container radish sprouts
- In a bowl, whisk first 5 ingredients until blended.
- Add apple slices and toss to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients, except radish sprouts, and toss to coat.
- Before serving — scatter radish sprouts over the slaw. Toss.