Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit of the Month: Asian Pear by the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 6
- 6 celery ribs
- 4 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 Tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tsp ginger root
- 6 asian pears, sliced ¼-inch thick
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced on diagonal
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- ½ tsp Fresno chili or jalapeño chili, finely chopped
- Whisk together juice, vinegar, and ginger and stir in celery and remaining ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving.