- 12 oz. dry egg noodles
- 8 oz. snow Peas
- 1 medium red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 medium carrots, julienned
- 2 scallions (white and light green parts), sliced
- 1/2 cup cashews (optional)
- 2 Tbs. peanut oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green chile pepper, seeded and minced
- 4 oz. fresh shiitake Mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 3 Tbs. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 Tbs. hoisin sauce
1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well.
3. In medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and chile pepper and cook, stirring often, 30 seconds. Add Mushrooms and cook, stirring often, 2 minutes. Add Mushrooms to bowl with vegetables.