- Cook noodles in large pot of rapidly boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite; stirring occasionally.
- Rinse noodles with cold water until cool.
- Drain well.
- Transfer to large bowl.
- Combine sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar and salt in small bowl.
- Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Add to noodles.
- Add chopped fresh cilantro, green onions and jalapeno chiles and mix well.
- (salad can be prepared 1 day ahead.
- Cover and refrigerate).
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts over salad and serve.