Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Garlic Shrimp with Noodles from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ⅔ cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a wok or medium sized skillet, heat oil to medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute then add shrimp and stir-fry for another minute.
- Add shredded carrot and stir-fry for 2–3 minutes or until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- Stir in cilantro, add salt and pepper to taste then serve over cooked noodles.