Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Asian Chicken Salad from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 4
- 2 cups cooked chicken, skin removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 mandarin orange or tangerine, divided into sections
- ½ cup no-fat Asian or Oriental-style salad dressing
- black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cabbage, mushrooms, carrots, cilantro, cucumber, and dressing.
- Toss well.
- Top with green onions and tangerine sections.
- Pepper to taste.