Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Serves : 6
- 8 Chicken Breast Halves, Skin Removed
- 15 oz Canned Whole baby corn
- 8 oz Sliced water chestnuts
- 1 Large Red bell pepper, Sliced
- 3/4 Cup Stir-Fry or Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 4 Strips Fresh orange peel
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Grated ginger
Cashews or peanuts
Mix All Ingredients in Slow Cooker. Cover And Cook on High For 4 HoursOr Low For 7-9 Hours. Carefully Lift Chicken Out Onto Serving PlatterWith Slotted Spoon. Top With Sauce And Vegetables. Sprinkle With Nuts.
Smiles From The Lr
==contributed by :== * World Recipes Y-Group