Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup prepared stir-fry sauce
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 teaspoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 2 cups small mushrooms
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges and separated into 1-inch strips
- 1 medium carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices
- Combine honey, stir-fry sauce and pepper flakes in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add vegetables; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add honey mixture; cook and stir about 1 minute or until vegetables are glazed and sauce is bubbly.
- Serve vegetables over noodles or steamed rice, if desired.