- Place water, vinegar, sugar, ginger and salt in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add melon, and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Remove from heat, and set aside to cool.
- When cool enough to handle, pack in sterilized glass jar or jars, and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.