Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Ladies Home Journal
- Makes 6 Cups
- 2 lb green beans, trimmed
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp grated lemon peel
- ⅔ cup sliced green onions
- ½ cup chopped roasted cashews, divided
- Bring a large saucepan filled two thirds with water to a boil.
- Add beans.
- Cook beans until just tender, about 7 minutes.
- Drain in colander under cold running water.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar, oil, ginger, salt, sugar and lemon peel in a large bowl.
- Add beans, green onions and ¼ cup of the cashews.
- Toss well and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle top with remaining ¼ cup cashews.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional information Edit
Based on ½ cup per serving:
- 75 calories | 5g total fat | 1g saturated fat | 0mg cholesterol | 233mg sodium | 7g carbs | 2g fiber | 2g protein