Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 lb ground Beef
- 1 small Onion, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4-5 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup black-eyed peas
- 1/4 cup Lentils
- 1 cup Noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 cup Parsley, chopped
SPICE MIX FOR SOUP
- Put the meat in a bowl.
- Add grated onions and seasoning, mix well and make meat balls the size of walnuts.
- Put the water in a 3-qt pot.
- Add salt and black-eyed Peas and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Add meat balls, Lentils, Noodles, Pepper and Parsley and let simmer on a medium fire for about 35 minutes.
- Rub dried mint in the palm of your hands to make it powdery.
- Add Cinnamon and Pepper to the mint.
- Add this to the soup just before removing it from the fire.