Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Break up the dry tamarind into small pieces, place in a large bowl, cover with water and soak for 12 hours or over night.
- Pour the tamarind with its water in a large saucepan and boil for 5 minutes, removing any froth.
- Pour through sieve and discard stones.
- Return to saucepan and add Sugar. Mix on low heat until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add lemon juice and boil together for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Pour the liquid through a sieve, then leave to cool for 1 hour. Place in fridge for 1 hour.