Delicious Sudanese verision of polenta which can prepare it in few minutes. It is usually paired with a savory meat tomato sauce called mulah (moo Lah).
- Add 1/2 kg flour, 1/2 litre of water and yeast into bowl and mix together.
- Leave in warm place for 5 hours to rise.
- Boil 1 litre of water with salt.
- When water is boiling, add aseeda mixture and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Once thickening (add more flour if dough thin*), add 1/2 cup of water and simmer until bubbling.
- Pour into bowl, and let stand until cool and thick.