Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Delicious Sudanese verision of polenta which can prepare it in few minutes. It is usually paired with a savory meat tomato sauce called mulah (moo Lah).
- Add 1/2 kg flour, 1/2 litre of water and yeast into bowl and mix together.
- Leave in warm place for 5 hours to rise.
- Boil 1 litre of water with salt.
- When water is boiling, add aseeda mixture and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Once thickening (add more flour if dough thin*), add 1/2 cup of water and simmer until bubbling.
- Pour into bowl, and let stand until cool and thick.