Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Roasted Shallot-orange Vinaigrette
- 3 Shallots, roasted (see Tip, below) and roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- Peel of 1 orange
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh arugula, washed and dried
- 2 oranges, cut into segments
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 Tbs. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup apricot all-fruit spread
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Make dressing: In medium bowl, combine Shallots, garlic, vinegar and orange peel. Whisk to blend, then slowly add olive oil, whisking until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.