Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 bunches arugula, washed, dried and stems trimmed
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, rinsed and torn
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 ripe Pear, thinly sliced
- 8 oz. Maytag or other blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 Tbs. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup apricot all-fruit spread
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. To make Salad: Combine arugula and lettuce in a salad bowl. Squeeze some lemon juice over Pear slices to keep them from browning. Arrange Pear slices on top of lettuce and arugula. Top with blue Cheese crumbles.