- 2 mangos, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 2 tbsp. dry Marsala
- 4 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. sherry wine vinegar
- 4 large bunches arugula, torn
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 paper-thin prosciutto slices
Combine mangoes and Marsala in medium bowl. Chill until cold, about 1 hour. Mix oil and vinegar in large bowl. Add arugula and Cheese; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Divide arugula among 4 plates. Place 3 prosciutto slices around arugula on each plate. Into center, spoon chilled mangos and their juices.