Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Unknown
- 1 fifth whiskey
- 1 fifth sauterne
- 1 fifth burgundy
- 1 fifth sherry
- 1 fifth champagne
- 1 fifth soda water
- Mix and chill the first four ingredients overnight.
- At serving time, add chilled champagne and soda water.
- Into each glass, place a slice of orange and a slice of lemon.
- Makes 40 servings note: one of two servings is all you need per person.
- Not suggested for the young or the week at heart.
- One of the pleasant traditions of the old army.