Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Unknown
- 1 fifth whiskey
- 1 fifth sauterne
- 1 fifth burgundy
- 1 fifth sherry
- 1 fifth champagne
- 1 fifth soda water
- Mix and chill the first four ingredients overnight.
- At serving time, add chilled champagne and soda water.
- Into each glass, place a slice of orange and a slice of lemon.
- Makes 40 servings note: one of two servings is all you need per person.
- Not suggested for the young or the week at heart.
- One of the pleasant traditions of the old army.