Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen
- Serves 6.
- ½ pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained (15 oz)
Cheese crumb topping Edit
- Sauté together first 5 ingredients until mushrooms are softened.
- Add the cream and lemon juice and cook for 2 minute.
- In a large oval porcelain baker, stir together mushroom mixture and artichokes and sprinkle top with cheese crumb topping.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes or until crumbs are browned.