Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: With Love From Darling's Kitchen
- Serves 6.
- ½ pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained (15 oz)
Cheese crumb topping Edit
- Sauté together first 5 ingredients until mushrooms are softened.
- Add the cream and lemon juice and cook for 2 minute.
- In a large oval porcelain baker, stir together mushroom mixture and artichokes and sprinkle top with cheese crumb topping.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes or until crumbs are browned.