Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Braham Estate in Greenville, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 large Roma tomatoes seeded and chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt divided
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ cup coarsely grated asiago cheese divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound pizza dough thawed
- 2 teaspoons basil-flavored olive oil divided
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese cut in small cubes
- 6 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts drained
- In stainless steel strainer combine chopped tomatoes and ¼ teaspoon salt then set aside for 30 minutes to drain excess liquid.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In small size bowl stir together ricotta cheese, ¼ cup asiago, basil, remaining ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Roll out or stretch pizza dough to fit 12-inch round pizza pan.
- Drizzle 1teaspoon basil oil over the dough and spread evenly with the ricotta mixture.
- Scatter ½ the tomatoes and ½ the mozzarella over the ricotta.
- Arrange artichoke hearts on the pizza and scatter with the remaining tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Drizzle with the remaining teaspoon basil olive oil then bake pizza 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup asiago and return to oven for 5 – 10 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheeses are melted.