- Drain the juice from the artichoke hearts into a frying pan.
- Saute the onion and garlic in the artichoke liquid until the onion is transparent.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl until frothy; add breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, oregano, and Tabasco.
- Stir in the cheese, parsley, chopped artichokes and onion mixture.
- Turn into a 7 x 11 in. buttered baking pan and bake for 30 minutes at 325 °F.
- Let cool in the pan.
- Cut in 1" squares.
- Serve cold or reheat at 325 °F for 10-12 minutes. Freezes well after cooked.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.