Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- Note from the cookbook: This is wonderful!
- Makes 40 squares.
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts (6 oz. each)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ⅛ tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp parsley, minced
- Drain artichokes, saving marinade form one jar.
- In marinade, sauté onion.
- Cut up artichokes.
- Beat eggs and add crumbs and seasoning. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Turn into a greased 7 x 11 inch pan. Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes.
- Let cool a little before cutting into squares. Serve hot or cold.