Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- Note from the cookbook: This is wonderful!
- Makes 40 squares.
- 2 jars marinated artichoke hearts (6 oz. each)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp oregano
- ⅛ tsp Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp parsley, minced
- Drain artichokes, saving marinade form one jar.
- In marinade, sauté onion.
- Cut up artichokes.
- Beat eggs and add crumbs and seasoning. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Turn into a greased 7 x 11 inch pan. Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes.
- Let cool a little before cutting into squares. Serve hot or cold.