Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 artichokes (about 2 pounds)
- 1 lemon, halved crosswise
- 4 oranges
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 12 kalamata
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- salt to taste
- In a large pan of boiling water, cook the artichokes and half a lemon, covered, until the artichokes are barely tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Drain and set aside to cool.
- Pull off the artichoke leaves and cut the fuzzy choke out of each artichoke.
- Slice the hearts into <-inch wedges and set aside.
- Squeeze the juice of the other lemon half and set aside.
- Over a large bowl, peel and section the oranges, discarding the seeds and the white pith.
- To serve, alternate the orange sections and artichoke wedges on individual plates.
- Garnish with radish slices and.
- Mix the olive oil with the lemon juice.
- Drizzle over the salad.
- Sprinkle with paprika and salt.