Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups hot cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth)
- 2 6-ounce jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely
- chopped, reserving liquid
- 1 cup (4 ounces) sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- lettuce leaves
Combine reserved liquid from artichokes and vinegar; shake to combine. Drizzle over salad. Spoon into individual lettuce-lined salad plates