Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Inman Estate in Mineral Wells, Texas in 1990. Dated 1942. I made this for a wedding shower I catered and it is OK, not great but 8 people asked me for the recipe, so somebody is seeing something I’m not.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 1 can water packed artichokes
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Beau Monde seasoning
- 6 slices lean bacon cooked and crumbled