Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is great as a dip, or in a pita sandwich. I hope you like it, and i promise not to post too often until i actually learn to measure and write :-).
- 1 pack frozen artichoke hearts
- Italian herbs
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 3 garlic cloves peeled and squinched up into little pieces
- 1 large package of mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup or so fat-free parmesan cheese
- 2 spoonsful of fat-free mayo and fat-free sour cream
- 1 dash worcestershireshshchestshire (you know what I mean)
- Marinate artichoke hearts with Italian herbs and some balsamic vinegar.
- I myself add a teaspoon or so of olive oil (someone will be coming to measure me now, I'm sure).
- Stir artichoke hearts and rest of ingredients together.
- Don't put in so much white stuff that it is too moist because the mushrooms will release moisture and then it will get gross.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes in a French white corning ware casserole.
- If you put it in anything else it will explode.