Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Kathy Myrick
- 2 cans artichoke hearts (9¼ oz)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- juice from 1 lemon
- cayenne pepper
- Drain artichoke hearts and chop.
- Set aside.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and lemon juice.
- Mix in the chopped artichoke hearts.
- Put mixture in a buttered casserole and sprinkle top with cayenne pepper.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 40 minutes.