Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Ready In: 10 Minutes
- Servings: 6 (¼ cup) servings
- 1 (7.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- ½ cup diced Lindsay® black ripe pitted olives
- ½ cup diced plum tomatoes
- ¼ cup shredded asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoons light or regular sour cream
- 2 tablespoons light or regular mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 91 | Total Fat: 7.3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 457mg | Total Carbs: 6g | Dietary Fiber: 1.5g | Protein: 2.7g