Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Ready In: 10 Minutes
- Servings: 6 (¼ cup) servings
- 1 (7.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and diced
- ½ cup diced Lindsay® black ripe pitted olives
- ½ cup diced plum tomatoes
- ¼ cup shredded asiago cheese
- 2 tablespoons light or regular sour cream
- 2 tablespoons light or regular mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 91 | Total Fat: 7.3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 457mg | Total Carbs: 6g | Dietary Fiber: 1.5g | Protein: 2.7g